[nagdu] INDIANA SERVICE ANIMAL LEGISLATION

Garry and Joy Relton relton30857 at cox.net
Wed Mar 25 00:55:20 UTC 2009

Hi, I finally sat down and read the legislation more thoroughly tonight. I
am concerned about the word "instead" of a dog guide. In seems to me that it
should say "in addition to".  Based on the language the intent doesn't
negate the law regarding dog guides but it does muddy the water. Is there
legislative language to negate that unfortunate word?