[nagdu] Leaving our dogs in hotel rooms?

lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com lindagwizdak at peoplepc.com
Sat Mar 21 17:50:30 UTC 2009

Hi Chasity,
How new is your dog? I'm wondering if the dog is too new to leave at your
parents home, wouldn't she be too neew to leave alone in a strange hotel
room?  Do you know for certain if your dog barks or howls when left alone?
I would definately put her on tie-down with her favorite toy when you leave
her. I'd talk to the people at the desk to alert them to the dog's presence
in the room.  Or, maybe the Concerge would be the better person to talk to
about it.

Who is Kid Rock? I never heard of him.  What kind of music does he do? I
guess I got that same blank look as if I were telling a really young person
about the 1964 "British Invasion" (GRIN!)!  Hope you work things out with
your dog and enjoy the concerts!

Cheers,

Linda and Landon