[nagdu] Does seeing-eye horse go too far?

Lisa Belville missktlab1217 at verizon.net
Wed Mar 25 18:48:32 UTC 2009

Wow.  I have to say I was shocked when I read this was a full-sized horse.
This is way different than using a miniature horse like Ann Edie does.

Hopefully the folks at the Guide Horse Foundation will step in and give the
correct facts here, because I'm almost positive they only train miniature
horses.

Important Notice: DUE TO RECENT BUDGET CUTS, AND THE RISING COST OF
ELECTRICITY, GAS AND OIL, THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL HAS BEEN TURNED
OFF. WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
Lisa Belville
missktlab1217 at verizon.net