[nagdu] Hypothetical follow-up

Garry and Joy Relton relton30857 at cox.net
Sat Mar 28 22:28:20 UTC 2009

Margo et al,

A state has the right to legislate/regulate who and what does business in
it's borders. We need to be aware of that reality. I believe that we need to
find a way around it. I don't think that the intent was to bar the Seeing
Eye from doing follow-up, but to protect the California residents. We just
don't happen to believe that the results as appropriate.