[nagdu] Georgia NAGDU

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Mon Mar 30 12:17:55 UTC 2009

Sean,
    It is interesting that, when you called last night, I was congratulating
Nick Whitney during our NAGDU Board meeting on the formation of the Missouri
Association of Guide Dog Users. I have a very full schedule today, but will
try to give you a call nonetheless. If I do not talk to you today, i will
call you tomorrow. FYI, my NAGDU email address is
president at nfb-nagdu.org
I look forward to chatting with you and helping you in the formation of a
Georgia Association of Guide Dog Users! Hmmm! GAGDU!

Fraternally,
Marion