[nagdu] Georgia NAGDU

Sean Moore ginsenshi at mchsi.com
Mon Mar 30 01:38:21 UTC 2009

Attention all NAGDU members,

Hello I'm Sean Moore with my guide dog, Franklin. I'm looking to start a Georgia branch of the National Association of Guide Dog Users and would like a rough % of guide dog users within the State of Georgia.

My friend, Sam Hogle, has done some research and found that no branch of NAGDU was within the State of Georgia. Though there is: Georgia Guide Dogs Users Inc, we feel there should be a branch of NAGDU who share the same views of other NFB members that are guide dog users.

We as members of the National Federation of the Blind would like to pass on a knowledge of guide dog use to other Georgians that share the NFB philosophy of blindness.

For farther information please contact Sean Moore at

Home- (404) 300-9908 after 5PM EST

Cell- (478) 258-4103 after 9PM EST

~ Email ~

linkstarwind at cox.net