[nagdu] Elmo is Retiring

Margo and Elmo margo.downey at verizon.net
Tue Mar 31 10:47:11 UTC 2009

thanks, Liz.

Elmo can work now but in time his health issues will make that difficult so
I want him to enjoy his retirement rather than wait until he's ill and can't
enjoy it.

he'll be retiring the day I go to class.  I am not the type of person who
can wait for a dog; I've always gone into class very soon after retiring my
dogs.

As far as elmo going to a family rather than keeping him, in my case, it's
best and this family is so wonderful that I don't have qualms about him
being there.

Margo and Elmo