[nagdu] Elmo is Retiring

Garry and Joy Relton relton30857 at cox.net
Tue Mar 31 14:40:38 UTC 2009

Margo,

Best of luck to both of you. I have to tell you that every time I hear the
name "Elmo, I think of the little character on Sesame Street who my son
loved. Except, when he was three years old when he was watching the show he
heard them call Elmo by name and began to laugh. I finally got out of him
that he thought the little fellow's name was Elbow. He's now nearly nineteen
and we still laugh about that.