[nagdu] Elmo is Retiring

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IS) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Tue Mar 31 15:14:54 UTC 2009

I think of this silly cell phone my two-year-old has that sings Lalala
Elmo's world".
Margo, my best to you and Elmo.
For a timeline of things Margo's new dog will never know, see this;
1. Sept. 11.
2. the breakup of Columbia
3. The Red Sox winning the World Series
4. George Bush II
Things Margo's new dog has to look forward to;
1. The Hubble telescope will be repaired, something that was initially
not going to happen due to the orbit of the international space station
making a rescue attempt very difficult.
2. Kurt Shilling's retirement from baseball
3. a sense of hope, that I don't think our country has experienced
during these past few years.