[nagdu] The Truth About Guide Dog Awareness Month

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed May 13 18:24:57 UTC 2009

I guess that's to be expected...  Natural Balance and Petco awareness month
in disguise.

What gets me is that since January, I've been buying Natural Balance from
Petco.  Apparently, it's not even possible to find the right allergy formula
for your dogs without risking a major moral dilemma.  Do I switch food (a
logistical challenge with one roommate and two dogs), or do I remain part of
the machine?  /smile/

Tami Smith-Kinney