[nagdu] The Truth About Guide Dog Awareness Month

Linda Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Wed May 13 18:40:51 UTC 2009

THANK YOU MARION!!!!!  You know, people who want to make money will do
ANYTHING to acheive that goal - making money and profits!!!!!

Good for you, Marion, for letting us know what is going on so we are truely
informed and we can do something about it.  Will a flood of letters or
e-mails to PetCo's corporate offices help them to "get it"?  They're only a
"Google search" away!

Regards,

Linda and Landon