[nagdu] Updated Air Carrier Access Act Regulations - An Overview ofthe ACAA Now Available

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Wed May 13 20:49:43 UTC 2009

Craig.

Thank you very much for posting this.
I found the provisions about f48 hour notice for those with emotional
support animals, etc.
My cynical side is telling me that sooner rather than later some
reservations people or airline officials are going to tell one of us with a
guide dog that we were supposed to give the forty-eight hour notice and show
documentation.

Obviously that' has nothing to do with guide dogs,  but  I've had people
make some pretty interesting statements based on confusion--smile.

Dan W. and the hounds