[nagdu] TSE and Guiding Eyes comparison

Angie Matney angie.matney at gmail.com
Sat May 16 17:33:52 UTC 2009

Hi Tami,

The training at TSE is similar. I obviously can't compare it to GEB, but I
will say that what I liked about TSE was that it was very individualized. At
my first school, all students went into the city on the same day. At TSE, we
went in groups. I only went to NYC once, but other students went more often,
depending on their needs. Maybe Ann or another GEB grad could speak to
scheduling at GEB.

Angie