[nagdu] TSE and Guiding Eyes comparison

Ann Chiappetta dungarees at optonline.net
Sat May 16 19:22:38 UTC 2009

Hi All;
I do know that one retrain in our class got to go to her home area in NYC
for the last week to do more customized training.

As for the ownership debate, I'm fine with waiting to own Verona fully,
though two years seems a bit of a stretch. I know some folks on this list
will disagree and that's fine.I just know that I don't have an issue with it
and I won't enter a debate about it.
Best,
Annie and GEB Verona

It's comforting to me, a new handler, to know that if anything catastrophic
happened to Ro and I needed help, GEB would be there to help.