[nagdu] vet reports/was/Re: TSE and Guiding Eyes comparison

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Sun May 17 17:11:57 UTC 2009

Jenine,
    Any such information that is asked for on a voluntary basis would not be
considered either custodial or paternalistic, provided it was truly
voluntary and there were no repurcussions for not complying. For instance,
using my analogy of a car dealership, if Ford required that you submit
maintenance records as a condition of using a vehicle for which you paid and
owned as a condition of possession, no consumer in their right mind would
buy a Ford!

Fraternally,
Marion