[nagdu] Ability versus perception

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Mon May 18 01:58:37 UTC 2009

Jenine,
    I'm not sure you are accurately reporting what i have stated here!
however, this discussion wearies me, as it is a matter of opinion,
perspective, and philosophy. I will continue to advise those who ask to
choose a school that has enough confidence in a blind person so as to grant
that person ownership upon graduation. It is my opinion that anything else
reflects a school's fundamental belief about a blind person's capabilities.

Fraternally,
marion