[nagdu] A Little Concern With Chet

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at charter.net
Mon May 18 02:02:14 UTC 2009

 Buddy,

I'm sorry you are having some concerns with Chet.

Having seen my dog Bates age, I've noticed some changes in his  behavior.
For instance, when I first got him, Bates wasnt' afraid of storms, but I
noticed that about a year before I retired him, when he was about nine,
Bates started trembling whenever we got thunder and heavy rain.
I can't think of what could have happened to bring on that fear. However, my
vet told me that sometimes when ddogs get older, fears manefest
themselves,and we don't know why.

Good luck with Chet.

Liz and new Seeing Eye dog Gabe