[nagdu] about insentives

JULIE PHILLIPSON jbrew48 at verizon.net
Mon May 18 14:05:27 UTC 2009

There was a question of a guide dog school offering an incentive to fill out
a report.  I said in a previous post that GEB offers a $250 per year grant
toward vet expenses and $300 if you do the report.  I have no problem with
this and it is meant as an inceptive but again not mandatory.  My landlord
does the same thing with the rent.  If you pay it within the first 5 days of
the month it is $50 less but if you are delinquent it is $50 more, so its
not unheard of to build an incentive in.

Julie Phillipson