[nagdu] Angie's Graduation /was/ TSE and Guiding Eyes comparison

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Tue May 19 03:52:56 UTC 2009

And if they practice at the bar what does that indicate?  They can't even
drink without practicing?  Hmmmm.

Just remember that you're not really drunk if you can lay down there on the
floor without hanging on.

The Michael Hingson Group
     “Speaking with Vision”
                 Michael Hingson, President
                         (415) 827-4084
                   info at michaelhingson.com
                   www.michaelhingson.com

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com