[nagdu] about incentives

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue May 19 12:42:38 UTC 2009

Most of the time when I don't fill out a form, it's because it's on paper
and it's too much trouble to find a way to deal with it.  Especially if I
didn't think the form was very important to begin with.
I did think the GDB vet form was important, and I always got the vet to
fill it out, so that didn't come into it.
I think a survey is a good idea.
Tracy