[nagdu] nagdu vet reports and other issues

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed May 20 11:45:07 UTC 2009

Brent,
I've read the same histories you have, which is why my friend's story
surprised me so.  But she's no fool, and that's what she says.  I don't
know; I wasn't even born back then.  Perhaps Jeanine and Lori have the
right of it, and she met a bad apple who ignored school policy.  We'll
never know, at this late date.
Really, I only brought it up as an example of how bad things could happen
in the past, but not be happening now.
Tracy