[nagdu] Missing guide dog found struck by car

Ann Chiappetta dungarees at optonline.net
Sat May 23 17:56:42 UTC 2009

Jen & All;
Good point about the chasing. I'm saddened by this guy's grief but I'm also
wondering the same things  as the other folks on this list. Why would he
need thousands of dollars to go for another dog? My other thoughts: Why did
he let the dog off before he got into his own home?  did he get immediate
help? Did he panic and not know what to do?
anyway, very sad and maybe preventable. That's why it's such a tragedy.

The media spin does need to be addressed, too. But I need to know more. Is
anyone else writing a rebuttal?
Annie C. & GEB Verona