[nagdu] Preventing escapes

Ann Chiappetta dungarees at optonline.net
Sun May 24 01:18:30 UTC 2009

Hi All;
I live in an apartment and have had my other dogs escape. So now when I
leave without Verona, I make her lay down and stay before I open the door.
It works for us. If I'm going in and out i will clip her to the tie down,
just to be safe.My pet dog goes in her crate on command and will not run out
but when one dog runs off, the other one usually will follow.The tie down
and crate are good to prevent something like this from happening.
Annie & Verona