[nagdu] Guide Horse, was: Have to Ask

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue May 26 12:16:12 UTC 2009

I would say that another major difference is that a horse can't curl up
like a dog can.  When Ann and I had lunch together, Panda stood next to
the table, while Ben curled up under my chair.  To me, that makes a
difference in the amount of space one has to make plans for, if you see
what I mean.
Tracy