[nagdu] Preventing escapes

Wayne Merritt wcmerritt at gmail.com
Tue May 26 21:00:09 UTC 2009

I've always tried to tell my parents not to leave my apartment door
open when Gucci is off leash. They never seem to understand no matter
how many times either I tell them, or Gucci decides to escort them
outside. Of course, when they all come bakc in, I take the opportunity
to make the point and put Gucci on tie down, at least until the next
time. What was that phrase written not long ago of how dogs are easier
to train than people? Hmm, :) And yet they still invite me to let her
off leash. When I ask them if they're going to continue going in and
out of the apartment, and they say yes, then I say that I'll leave her
on leash or tie down until they're finished going outside.

Wayne