[nagdu] new

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at maine.edu
Thu May 28 18:03:04 UTC 2009

Hello Katrin. Where abouts in the Northeast do you live? I would contact
Freedom Guide Dogs. The reason I mention them is because they train people
with multiple disabilities (I know your blindness is due to sensory
processing) and they might be more willing to work with you. I hope
everything works out. Freedom trains  labs and collies (sp). The director of
training was my instructor at Fidelco Guide Dog Foundation. He recently took
the job at Freedom.  I'd contact them  to see if they might be able to get a
dog for you.
Take care and I hope everything works out.
Hope and Fidelco's Beignet