[nagdu] Poodles, and program dogs always under control

Nicole B. Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Thu May 28 18:23:33 UTC 2009

Also, some dogs have what I like to call the smell mute switch, I.E. I'm
busy smelling and am temporarily completely disconnected from the rest of
the world.  Lexia is not bad about it; usually a slight verbal or leash
correction is enough to bring her back to earth, but our border collie mix
has one of the worst cases of it.