[nagdu] college & guide dogs

Kolby Garrison kolbygarrison at triad.rr.com
Sat May 30 04:24:58 UTC 2009

Hello Katrin,
I will be almost a Junior in College in the fall, and I have worked with
Sunny on campus for 1 year now. I would say my biggest problem is everyone
wants to interact with her, but that is the only thing that I can think of
that really annoys me at times. I do not ever notify my professors that I
have a dog, and I only notified the housing department because I would need
a single room. I love having a dog over the cane any day. I practice my new
routes to classes every day for about a month before I go back to campus,
and by the time classes begin I have a solid map in my head of where I need
to go. Of course there are those times when I get lost for whatever reason,
but Sunny and I usually can figure out what to do between the two of us.
Kolby