[nagdu] Missing guide dog found struck by car

AnnaLisa Anderson annalisa at sector14.net
Sun May 31 17:10:58 UTC 2009

Oh Tami,

My first guide Megan used to do that too, especially if she knew she was in
trouble.  She would stand perfectly still and let me get almost within
reach, then she'd dart away and do it all over again.  Drove me crazy that
she was smart enough to take advantage of my blindness like that!!
Fortunately she mellowed out after a year or two and didn't do that anymore.
my sweet golden Sunny would never even think of doing that... but she's a
lot less stubborn and hard-headed than my Megan was.  Not that I didn't love
Megan to bits... she really was extremely smart, loved a challenge (she
learned how to ride escalators at the last Detroit convention), and she was
such a big tease.  I still miss her a lot at times, and poor Sundance still
gets called Megan every now and then, and it's been 3 and a half years since
Megan passed away.

AnnaLisa and Sundance

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG.