[nagdu] Juno walks

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 1 07:21:21 UTC 2009

It really seems like they have, which is great.  I think it was probably
that woman; others have found her manner offputting.  Now that I know more,
I would understand the reason for it.  Or maybe I'm just stubborn?  /grin/
Well, I did do it, but not joyfully.  As I recall, her way of putting it was
that she wanted to see if could control a dog; she didn't mention that it
was strenght assessment.

I've only had a couple of Juno walks, but they were so much fun and really
confirmed for me how much I would be happier traveling by dog than cane.
/smile/  My first Juno walk was just so I could try it and get a feel for
it, so Juno didn't get into any trouble at all.  /smile/

Tami Smith-Kinney