[nagdu] Juno walks

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 1 07:25:28 UTC 2009

Yeah.  People get huffy enough if I give Mitzi a dirty look. /grin/  It also
seems it would be exhausting to give hard leash corrections on a regular
basis.  I like having a softer dog, I guess.  I'm that way with horses, too.
Just don't want to have to work that hard to go for a ride, so I train my
own to respond to subtle signals that don't take much energy from me.

Well, I also believe positivepbased methods do produce better results, too.

Tami Smith-Kinney