[nagdu] Fw: [Nyagdu] a reminder

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 2 16:23:17 UTC 2009

If we have problems with the National Division Marion is on this list and you can post them to him directly.

As well as attend national conventions and board meetings.

Cheryl Echevarria
Treasurer,
Greater Long Island Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind

Echevarriatravel.com
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:Reservations at echevarriatravel.com>
1-866-580-5574
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Montrose Travel
CST #1018299-10