[nagdu] speaking too soon

Lora blindhistory at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 22:26:14 UTC 2009

Well i spoke too soon concerning Trice's stool issues. The loose stool is
back again. It was good for about two two and a half weeks so I thought we
had been all cleared up but it looks differently. He had been on the dog
food he is on now for about two months and it had improved his overall stool
issues. I honestly think that it is stress, so I'm going to try and break up
his long work day with play and see how that goes. Man the guides I have are
way high maintainance.

I have a very busy lifestyle and am wondering if Trice is just stressed
working alot. When I take him to my mom's house to play with her dog his
stool is good. I haven't tested this theory for an extended time period so
it is too hard to say. Thoughts anybody? I just talked to my vet and Trice
is on the same food with wet food combined to make the medicine stick. We'll
see how this goes $80 later sigh.

--
Lora and Trice