[nagdu] Welcome

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 08:21:17 UTC 2009

Welcome David. Mardi here. I am a 63 year old legally blind woman, working
my third guide dog. Shaman is a Belgian Shepherd and I owner trained him
with the help of a private trainer. My other 2 guides were Siberian
Huskies,also owner trained with the help of a private trainer.I use my dog
from a wheelchair. I also have some residual sight. I can't imagine life
without a guide dog.I don't like using a cane, but I occasionally do use it.
I think you will enjoy this list. Don't be afraid to ask questions. I have
learned alot from the people on this list. Again welcome,and have a great
day,  Mardi and Shaman and Nala, retired.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/