[nagdu] Guide dog injured on escalator

Cindy Ray cindyray at qwest.net
Sat Nov 14 13:44:34 UTC 2009

I wonder what the statistics are on escallators each year. If you were to
avoid everything that you could have an accident on, you might lead a narrow
life. And that is the editorial "you", not any "you" personally. I also
wouldn't use an escallator if I had any doubt into my mind as to my security
on it. Can you even use an escallator in a wheelchair?

Cindy