[nagdu] Guide dog injured on escalator

Jeanette Beal bealjk at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 03:49:29 UTC 2009

Hi Tami,
I too have only encountered moving sidewalks at the airport.  I
wouldn't worry myself over them, they're glorified escalators.  If
your dog is a fan of escalators and you're feeling frisky, jump on
one.  Same idea as the escalator sans decline/incline of start/end of
it.  You can hear the difference and/or only do it with a sighted
person who can give you a heads up.  I did it on a whim after 6 hours
of traveling and too much caffeine.  I had 2 sighted people telling me
what was what and a very happy, lazy dog who thought his life had been
made.
Not that deep.
Jeanette