[nagdu] Guide dog injured on escalator

Steve Johnson stevencjohnson at centurytel.net
Wed Nov 18 00:39:24 UTC 2009

I have been through a number of airports with my guide, and on occassion
have used the moving sidewalks.  At the Minneapolis airport, they do have
audio cues when the sidewalk is coming to an end which is great.  I also use
the same tecnique in holding onto the rail and feeling for that change as
well.

I wonder if there are any regulations that would make moving accessible
sidewalks accessible via voice cues?  I am not aware of any under ADA Title
III which these areas would be subject to.

Steve & Misha