[nagdu] New Job --Dog Biscuits At Work?

Cindy Ray cindyray at qwest.net
Sat Nov 21 12:07:07 UTC 2009

I, personally, don't think a snack is necessary unless the dog is
struggling. Sometimes if they are too hungry they vomit bile. My dog eats at
5:00 or a little before and has his dinner at 5:00. He is hungry then, but
he's good enough with it. Of course I never give him dog treats, or almost
never.

Cindy Lou