[nagdu] two quick questions

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Tue Nov 24 21:14:51 UTC 2009

Joy,
Thanks!  This is really helpful.

I do need to transport stuff from various meeting locations, but I'm okay
with a seperate bag for that stuff.  The more I think about it and in
reading everyone's experiences, I think I need a shoulder bag with a longer
strap.  I wonder if there are bags specifically designed for this purpose?
The bag I am using now slides over until it is pressing on my neck.  It is
quite uncomfortable.  I'm not sure if just a longer strap would fix this or
if I need a different configuration.

Julie