[nagdu] Younger guide dog whining.

Steve Johnson stevencjohnson at centurytel.net
Wed Nov 25 01:11:18 UTC 2009

The other thing I do with snow, is shovel paths out in the yard...kind of
like a maze.  The interesting thing though with this incredible idea is that
they still prefer to jump on the darn snowbank and relieve despite having a
nice clean path!  Keep a sink of warm water as it is easier to warm up your
arm/hand when reaching 3 feet into a snow bank after they make their deposit
into it!

Just remember though, Memorial day is just a mere 6 months away!

Enjoy!

Steve