[nagdu] two quick questions

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Nov 25 14:37:44 UTC 2009

Cinchsacks are like backpacks, except that to close it, one pulls the
straps, which closes the hole in the top, instead of using a zipper, like
most backpacks.  Cinchsacks tend to be lighter than backpacks too; at
least my two are.  And, because it's all cloth, it's easy to fold or
scrunch up and shove out of sight when I get to my office.

Yep, that old no-pockets-for-women conspiracy!  So annoying!  I heard it's
because pockets change the outline of the clothes, especially pockets
stuffed with, well, stuff.  Makes unsightly bumps in a woman's shapely
shape, or something like that.  Me, I just want to be able to carry the
junk I need, and not worry too much about shapeliness.
Tracy

> Tracy,
>
> Are the cinch sacks an over the shoulder sort of thing?
>
> Thanks for the outdoor equipment store idea.  I'm going to poke around a
> bit
> and see what I can find.  I only buy a new purse/bag every 3 to 5 years or
> so when I absolutely just can't use the one I have anymore.  I guess I'm
> just super picky because I have always had difficulty finding one that I
> really like.
>
> I'd like to know why only men's clothes come with lots of pockets?
> Because
> really if my dress clothes had pockets I'd have this figured out.  It's a
> conspiracy.  *smile*
>
> Julie

>>> looking...maybe leather?  Or perhaps there's some very easy solution
>>> that
>>> I'm totally missing?
>>>
>>> All ideas welcome!
>>> TIA