[nagdu] Veterinarian's best ear wash

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 02:22:41 UTC 2009

Steve,

I use purple power and I make it myself; if you google it there are
pretty thorough instructions.  Just a warning though.  It is *PURPLE*
It will stain *everything* your dog's fur, your hands, flooring even
concrete, clothing.  The purple will not come off for a very very long
time.  However it works really really well, and if your dog is having
especially yeast issues it is wonderful and I love it.  Besides purple
is my favorite color! grin

Rox and the Kitchen Bitches
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD. and Laveau Guide Dog, CGC.
"Struggle is a never ending process. Freedom is never really won, you
earn it and win it in every generation."
-- Coretta Scott King
pawpower4me at gmail.com

Windows Live Only: Brisomania at hotmail.com
AIM: Brissysgirl Yahoo: lillebriss