[nagdu] a new member

Joanie joaniemarie at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 26 04:39:09 UTC 2009

Hi all,
First, I want to wish you and your dogs a very Happy Thanksgiving!
My name is Joanie Delzer and I live in Vancouver, Washington. My guide dog Dessie and I have been together for five years and two months. We graduated from GDB's Oregon campus in October of '04. Miss Dessie is a yellow lab and she's still very eneergetic and she loves to work. She has an ongoing obsession with food, but other than that, she is an awesome guide. Actually the food obsession is controlled when she wears the Gentle Leader.

Take care. Joanie Delzer
joaniemarie at earthlink.net