[nagdu] a new member

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 04:47:33 UTC 2009

Joanie, welcome to the list. I am Sherri from Orlando, Florida and have a
Leader Dog named Bailey. I got her in September of 2004. She also is a
yellow lab and also has an obsession with food. she hates the Gentle Leader,
but I do use it from time to time. I know you will enjoy this list. BTW, my
24-year-old daughter Robin just moved to the Seattle area and love it!
Sherri