[nagdu] a new member

Joanie joaniemarie at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 26 17:30:35 UTC 2009

Hi all,
Julie, and Sherry, thanks for the welcome.
Peter, I'm sorry for the loss of your mom. I can empathize with you. I lost
both of my parents and in both cases, we had to make the decision to let
them pass. The pain has lessened for me, but the loss will always be there.
It's another rainy day here in the Pacific Northwest. Dessie and I were
going to go for a walk this morning, but I just couldn't do it. It's one
thing to go out when it's not raining and get caught in a shower. It's
another to take off in a steady drizzle. We did have three wonderful days
this week, though.
As for waterproof stuff, I have two fanny  packs that are waterproof. One I
got from Independent Living Aids, and the other bigger one from REI. I also
have a waterproof raincoat, rain pants and now shoe boots.
Take care.