[nagdu] a new member

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Fri Nov 27 17:58:25 UTC 2009

Joanie,
    Welcome to the list! I thought I recognized your name from the list of
registrants for our recent teleseminar. I am happy you chose to join the
list! We have several potential members in Washington state, so we may see
what we can do to revitalize the other "WAGDU"! (smile)I look forward to
your input on this list!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala