[nagdu] The new GDB

Jeanette Beal bealjk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 21:06:27 UTC 2009

I got Drummer almost 2 yrs ago from GDB San Rafael and we were doing clicker
a little bit even then. I too would love to hear more about the new 2 week
training style. I'd imagine that if there were less downtime there'd be more
training thus no need for so much training (I mean really you get 2-4 hrs of
training a day on average right?). However reality leads me to believe folks
are just getting less training time in altogether.

Really these schools don't make it easy to find a favorite, what with
changing things every couple of seconds!

Jeanette

--
Jeanette Beal
MS.Ed Assistive Technology
bealjk at gmail.com
http://twitter.com/bealjk
http://bealjk.tumblr.com/

"Talent is an invention like phlogiston after the fact of fire" - Marge
Piercy