[nagdu] The new GDB

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Mon Nov 30 21:41:54 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I got Africa a year ago.  We did in-home training in eight days.  They began
the two week in class training shortly after, or earlier this year.

I have heard nothing but positive comments from people who went through it.
GDB is conducting two, three, and four week classes depending on the needs
of each student.  The trainer/student ratio is less and some in-home
follow-up is available I believe.

You can read about Africa's and my experiences on my web site,
www.michaelhingson.com.  Anyone is welcome to contact me off list via email
at info at michaelhingson.com or via phone at (415) 827-4084.

M. H.

The Michael Hingson Group
     “Speaking with Vision”
                 Michael Hingson, President
                         (415) 827-4084
                   info at michaelhingson.com
                   www.michaelhingson.com

for info on the new KNFB Reader Mobile, visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com