[nagdu] Hello, pleased to meet you all!

Suzy Wilson keyboard4jesus at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 13 16:35:47 UTC 2009

Hi, I'm new to the nagdu message board and thought I would briefly introduce myself. My name is Suzy and I recently graduated from Southeastern Guide Dogs Inc with my first guide dog, a black Lab named Dodie.  With the exception of one person in my small town of Starke Fl, I don't have a support system of blind friends that I can turn to, so I am excited to have found this message board and hope to make some new friends.