[nagdu] Hello, pleased to meet you all!

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Oct 13 17:12:06 UTC 2009

Hi Suzy.
Welcome to the list!  There are lots of friendly folks here, though
sometimes we squabble a bit.
I also have a black lab, my third one, actually, and my sixth guide dog.
I'm quite partial to black labs.  So sleek, and always chic in basic
black.  My current dog is from The Seeing Eye.  His name is Ben, and he
just turned 5 a couple weeks ago.  He's a handful, because he's a very
smart guy.  Or is that wise guy?
Anyhow, welcome to the list.  I hope you are enjoying your first guide dog.
Tracy